Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quick Update

I caught a cold from the 1st graders on Tuesday. Sigh... This is the worst. I had 4th grade today, which went well. Tomorrow I am covering for a Business/Marketing teacher at one of the better high schools in the county. I hope I don't feel this miserable tomorrow. I didn't even want to make either dinner option (Chicken with balsamic glazed asparagus and caramelized onions and cranberries OR Steak Tacos with Avocado Cream Sauce, both from Clean Eating Mag), so... DH the wonderful picked up CHINESE!!! Yum. I ordered Hunan Chicken with the sauce on the side- this means nice steamed veggies and good, lean chicken for me with minimal sauce and a few bites of white (gasp!) rice. I don't feel guilty at all! Though... I did eat the eggroll because this place has AH-mazing eggrolls, and I ate two fortune cookies... because they gave us four. So I feel a little guilty

Eats for the day:

B: WW Toast with PB and honey, banana

S: Butterfinger (fun sized)

L: Kashi Trail Mix bar, red bell pepper strips with black bean hummus, 5 oz skim milk

S2: Girl Scout Somoa Cookie

D: Well, I just told you, didn't I?

Things I shouldn't have eaten: fun sized Butterfinger, 1 Girl Scouts Somoa Cookie, Eggroll. :-)

E: 3 mile walk with the hubs, P90X Yoga

DH and I are watching Bones re-runs, but the NEW episode is on at 8. Yay. Also... New Office... Also... New Grey's. Love it- especially since LOST wasn't new this week... Whatevs. I might do my P90X Yoga while Bones is on, that way I'm not up late tonight... considering I have to be up in the morning for subbing. :-) Y'all have a lovely night.

1 comment: