Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love me some Tuesday...

Good evening, blog readers! I have been MIA from my blog for the weekend, but I am back, never fear!

I have two meals from Clean Eating Magazine for you, so look forward to that! :-) I officially started P90x for reals last night, now that I have all the DVDs. I'm excited about transforming my body... haha, that sounds super cheesy! Today, I subbed in 1st grade and tomorrow I have my health assessment at DH's work for insurance purposes. I have a feeling I'll get another 100%!

My meals for the day...


B: Mini Wheats (yes... the frosted kind... I couldn't get into my regular breakfast of...

Trader Joe's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, Honey we got on vacay in SC, Whole Wheat toast! 

L: Leftover Chicken Pomodoro
D: Salmon Patties with Zucchini and Squash
S: Banana with PB
S: Dark Chocolate
Things I shouldn't have eaten: 1/4 of a small DQ blizzard (leftovers from Thursday), Two packages of smarties

And now... I'll give you the photos for my lunch today and dinner tonight.

Chicken Pomodoro Angel Hair Pasta

I made my own sauce for the first time and bought FRESH feta from Tom Leonard's... YUM

and...

Salmon Patties with Sauteed Squash and Zucchini


The patties were more like... crumbles... but still tasty. Also... I bought the wrong kind (and size) of canned salmon. There was a spine. In my can. Ew. I don't think we ate too many pin bones. ;-)

Well, I'd better get to the dishes... yay. Then P90x Day 2: Plyometrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment