Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Evening to You!

O.K. I was TERRIBLE today. I have NO will power. Breakfast was great: Kashi and skim milk. Awesome. It all went downhill after that.

Cadbury Mini Eggs (best Easter candy ever)
Strawberry Fanta
Salt and Pepper Popcorn
Tiny bowl of Life Cereal
Casa Grande's Fajita Taco Salad. It comes with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, beans, cheese, tortilla bowl, and chicken or beef. I tried to be good. I did not have sour cream, beans, or the shell. I did, however, eat the mountain of amazing cheese along with a billion chips with delish salsa.

Yup. I'm terrible.

Did I exercise? No.
Did I want to? No.
Do I hate myself? You betcha.

I haven't menu planned or actually grocercy shopped in weeks, thus terrible eats.

Also, none of my spring break goals were met. I did not scrapbook AT ALL. I NEVER went to the gym. I ONLY ran 7.44 miles. Crap. I did work out with Comcast ONDemand workouts... Found some good ones (Jay's Bootcamp and Bootcamp Abs) and some terrible ones (Billy Blanks Jr.'s Cardioke). There was one pilates instructor who kept saying "exhaaale" and "EEEENhale". Not "inhale." "EEEEEnhale." I hated every moment of that workout.

Goals for tomorrow:
1. Clean the kitchen
2. Grocery Shop (menu planning is done)
3. Finalize job apps after calling Dept. of Ed at LU for Praxis II scores

I got an art job for Wednesday, which I am SOOO excited about. It's at an amazing school, 5th grade, doing... M.C. Escher!!!!! One of my faves!

On the menu this week...

Clean Eating Mag's Chicken Fried Steak
Clean Eating Mag's Meatball Sub
Clean Eating Mag's Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Asparagus and Onions and Red Potatoes, the leftovers of which will turn into...
Clean Eating Mag's leftover Balsamic Glazed Chicken et al. Pasta... I can't remember the name. :-)

We're watching Holmes on Homes. I want this man to build me a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment