Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time to undo everything I've done...

It's been a lousy eating/exercise week. I feel soooo bloated, tired, and just blah. Not to mention my husband's extra present to me: a cold. Sigh... I'm going to be setting some goals very soon about fitness and eating. I've had a year to find lots of recipes and quite a few months to collect clean recipes and learn how to substitute things, so things should be easier now. Once I have control again, it'll all be easier. I think I might pick up a 30 Day Shred DVD at Target. I see a lot of fitness DVDs that are like 45 minutes... I can't do a DVD for that long, but the 30DS is only 20 minutes, that's very easy to handle.

I also would like to get back into running ASAP. I'd like to start a regular running schedule of about 13-15 miles a week, I think.

Something resembling this...

M: 3 Miles
T: 2 Miles
W: 3 Miles
Th: 2 Miles
F: 3 Miles

We'll see what happens... :-/ When normalcy returns, it'll be easier to do it. I just have to make myself do it! I'm also going to go to a class at the gym this week, just to see what's that like. That and I get points for the HFNHC! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment