Monday, December 7, 2009

Fail

I have been failing a lot lately. Failing at keeping up with my blog, failing at keeping up with my challenge... I am SO not in the lead anymore. Ugh. Failing at keeping up with exercise... Speaking of, I need to go run, but I really don't want to. I hate the roads I run. I hate the hills. I hate my snail pace. Ugh. Saturday was tough. I ran 2 miles in the rain and freezing cold weather. It snowed later in the day. It was my first rain run. I was supposed to do 28 minutes/2.75 miles, but I just didn't have the heart to do it all, so I ran 1 mile, took a 2 minute walk break, then ran a little over another mile. Sigh. We'll see how today goes if I ever get out there and do it. I need to get a move on because I have to drive to my mother's today to take her stuff from our Disney vacation back to her and make fattigman cookies. I have to leave here by 3.15, which gives me a little more than an hour and a half to run for 38 minutes, shower, pack up the car, and pick up powdered sugar and cream. Oy vey! I better get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment