Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas time is here...

Well, after some very, very trecherous driving around VA, we made it to my mom's yesterday and the IL's today. It was a big uffda to get around for sure. The main roads were still not great, which was surprising. Oh well, we're done driving for two days at least.

I'm going to try to get out and run a quick something tomorrow because I need some outdoor time. Being cooped up has been miserable. That and the dinner I consumed tonight is too fattening to think about much less mention to my healthy friends. Attempting to be good seems so futile. At least I took small portions and only had two extra bites after my plate was clear. I'm having more trouble sleeping and I was trying to figure out why, and now that I think about my exercise, I bet it's because I haven't been exercising at all. DUH. My stomach has been way off the past few days since I've not been eating the right things, either. Doing things wrong really does affect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment