Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday's blues look sunnier on Monday

It also happens to be sunny outside. Something I WISH had happened yesterday. Hmph.

I have to leave in about 30 minutes for Substitute Orientation. YAY! I finally have something to do! I finally get to make MONEY! WOOHOO! I'm steppin' it way up this week on my HFNHC. Ooh yeah. I'm making three traditional winter holiday dishes in new, healthy ways. I'm pretty excited about it! :-)

I was going to run today, but my legs and my hind parts are soooore. I guess the cold did a number on my muscles. I'm feeling a lot better about the race yesterday. Yeah, okay, I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I still showed up, I still worked hard, and I still FINISHED. Now I know what to expect and what to be ready for when I run the NEXT race. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica,
    I saw on FB that you had a blog and since I have a lot of free time in my schedule this year I have become Blog crazy. I love what you're doing with yours, and feel free to check out mine too :)

    ReplyDelete