Thursday, November 12, 2009

YUMMY Chili

So it's been raining for the past two days, which means no running, but it does mean a healthy appetite for some yummy soup. I'll post the recipe and pictures tomorrow, but let's just say that Tosca Reno's White Chicken Chili is AMAZING. I am soooo full!

Today was not a good HFNHC day at all. I didn't drink any water until at least 8 PM, I ate TWO meals, but three if you count the endless number of pepparkakor that DH and I consumed during our epic Thursday night TV viewing. At least I did exercise! I have a feeling I'll be sore tomorrow, which is no bueno because I HAVE to run my 2.5 miles for C25k W7D2!! Woot!

I also had the strangest dream about aliens coming to the planet disguised as humans. The government handed out sheets of paper for citizens to write down the names of suspected aliens. Apparently they wanted to kidnap us. Luckily, DH and I found a society of young people (high school aged kids) successfully hiding and formulating a plan to rise up against the aliens. This society also had a large selection of wonderful literature such as The Great Gatsby and other great titles as if they were educating themselves. If only the latter part were a reality and teenagers wanted to read and learn about great literature. Ooookay... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment