Saturday, March 20, 2010

Burn Notice Challenge

A nestie buddy and I (and maybe others!) have committed to be accountable in our eating and working out. I really need this to get some extra motivation to drop the extra pounds left over from my terrible habits over the past months... okay year. :-)

And now... without further adieu... my body measurements (ish... I used a tie and a ruler because I don't have measuring tape. I'll invest in some soon.)

Bust: 27.5

Waist (sucked in): 24.5
Waist (not sucked in): 28

Hips: 32.5

What I'm most concerned about is the big difference between my waist measurements... That's 3.5 inches of extra stuff floating around my stomach. Stuff that shouldn't be there. Of course, my stomach has always been my trouble spot. Part of me is glad that I never took my measurements at my heaviest point (almost 150 pounds my sophomore year of H.S.), but the other part of me wishes I could see the difference now; I think it would be encouraging.

Today is going to be a fun day. I'm supposed to run 6 miles, but I don't know when I am going to be able to do it... I slept in, which means if I ran as soon as possible, it'd be really hot outside, but we have a play to go tonight that is starring three of our kids in the youth group, so I can't run super late. I'll figure something out. :-)

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment