Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's been a while...

And I'm sorry about that... to all two of you who read my blog. I've been busy SUBSTITUTE TEACHING! Yes! I have job! I've been able to do two and a half days this week at an elementary school nearby and I have at least a half day next week so far. I check the site religiously to find as many jobs as possible. I'm heading in today at 11.15 for my half day, which will be super fun and easy because the classroom is a cooperative classroom, so the only things I'll have to do are take them to lunch, watch them at recess, and get them on the bus. Another teacher does the Social Studies lesson around the time I get there, then there's lunch and recess, then Daily Oral Language is done by another teacher and then it's quittin' time. :-) I like easy days. It's definitely different than High School English!

Not much else to report. I did FINALLY go running yesterday. Only 1.75 miles, but I did something, which makes me feel good. I couldn't find my shorts with the... "butt pocket" as I call it. I like wearing them under pants because they have a zippered pocket for my Zune, phone, and key. :-) I don't know if the fact that I exercised makes my eyes see myself differently in the mirror or what, but I was very pleased with myself this morning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment