Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's June!

Hello All!

It's been an extremely busy few days... I had a JOB INTERVIEW for a wonderful private school that is less than a mile and a half from our townhouse! How awesome is that? I will know in about a week if I got the job, so I will let you know. I hesitate to blog about it, in case it falls through, but hey, the more people I let know, the more people can pray that I'll get the job, right?!

Subbing jobs are really getting slim now, considering school ends very, very soon. So... I've been watching a lot of HGTV! Woohoo.

This past weekend was extremely busy! Saturday, we went to Sweet Briar College for our friends' beautiful wedding! Sunday, my brother-in-law was in town to play djembe for worship at church (he's awesome!), then we had a party for our friend who just finished his seminary degree- it was a blast! Monday DH and I chilled, played Rock Band, and went to a cookout at a college friend's house. I missed hot dogs. Mmmm. :-)

My interview with the school was yesterday morning, and I was quite pleased with the way that I feel it went! We'll see, and I'm hoping I'll know SOON! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You'll be in my prayers...that you get the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray to god that u get this job soon.. because you have good skills and qualification .. god will not let you down..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you get that job! My sub jobs are also dwindling. Hey, more time to exercise right??

    ReplyDelete