Okay, so I know that I have been absent for a while now, but I am alive. The first thing that I want to update is my 101 in 1001. No, I haven't forgotten about that!
2. Run a 10k Completed 3/27/10!
10. Take a Zumba class Check out the tagged posts on the side for that update!
14. Do a workout from Fit T.V. I have done a few of these now, and some are good, some are not. It's kind of hit and miss!
22. Go to the Farmer’s Market We went about a week ago. It was not the big one here in Richmond, it was the one near to our house. I did not buy anything because it was mostly very expensive.
30. Buy a DVD shelf Thanks Goodwill!
31. Buy a CD rack Thanks Goodwill!
32. Reorganize townhome cabinets Did this one last week- most of my appliances fit down there now... ugh- too many fun kitchen things and too little cabinet space!
33. Buy a fire extinguisher We needed one for the apt for our insurance, and I finally bought one!
51. Rotate photos in frames I did this several weeks ago... Feeling the need to do it again!
52. Make 3 pieces of jewelry I have made LOTS of jewelry. There's a post tagged on the sidebar, but I've made much more than that now!
74. Volunteer for something I went with our Youth Group to pack meals for Haiti. We packed 15,000 meals! It was great!
77. Buy a Kate Spade purse OR TWO! Hahahaa. I love the outlets! I got a lovely $355 purse for $55!!! Oh yeah!!! I also got a precious canvas tote that says "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" on the side. So cute!
92. See Wicked What a day! It was the day after my big race and I cried when those first notes sounded! Such an experience!
95. Go see a play A lot of our Youth Group kids are in a Christian Youth Theatre group here in town and we went to see them perform in The Jungle Book. They were awesome! We're going to see Peter Pan next month- it's gonna be awesome!
Let's see... what's new around here? We caught our mischevious mouse. That was not fun. At all. Luckily, DH cleaned up the mess!
Job prospects for the next school year are slim and subbing jobs are getting hard to snag with the end of the school year in sight (3 weeks for the county kids). I've been trying to clean up around the house in my spare time and I've also been re-watching Bones.
LOST ended. That was a big event in the past two weeks. I was pleased with the ending. DH was not. I did not expect the questions to be answered, so I was not frustrated. The one question I wanted answered in the finale was answered. I'll be cryptic so as not to ruin it for anyone out there. :-)
I did the first phase of P90X (almost perfectly exercise-wise), but I have lost my motivation and have taken this week off... Oops. I'd like to finish it, but I had no changes to my measurements in that first phase, so I'm a little discouraged.
That's about it for now. Y'all have a lovely day!