Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This will be quick, but I realized it'd been a while since I posted, so I wanted to let you know I'm alive and I have food coming to you!

I'm in Charlottesville with my extra-special Mom! :-) We went out on the town yesterday and even got our toenails painted! I loooove a good pedicure. These weren't that great, but at least my nails look good and we had fun.

This morning, they had a "Thanks a Brunch, Mom!" at my Mom's church, catered by Panera. It was great. :-) We came home, did some gardening, and washed our cars. I haven't washed/vacuumed mine in FOR-EVAH. In high school, I did it every weekend. My Gizmo (from Gremlins) sticker finally died. He's been withering for some time on the inside of my back window, but his ear came off today in the cleaning. I hate to say the word "replaced," but that's essentially what I did with my new Iron and Wine sticker. Let's see this sticker last 6 years on the inside of my car! :-)

Speaking of Iron and Wine... a few photos from the evening of dumplings, Chaps Ice Cream, and wonderful music:


The opening act... can't remember his name, but he was good.

Us in our amazing seats! :-)

Sam Beam or... Iron and Wine

Also, the super cool Lunar Moth waiting for us at the door. :-)

Well, I hope all of you have a lovely rest of your Mother's Day and make sure to tell your mommy that you love her! :-)

Also... here's a video from the concert:

No comments:

Post a Comment