Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A different approach

So it's been a little while since I blogged last, and I do have a delicious recipe to show you eventually, but for the past week or so, I've really been thinking about what kind of blog I have and what kind of blog I want this to be. At the current moment, it seems as though I have dedicated the past 92 entries to the food and exercise (or lack there of) portion of my life. I have made an attempt at being a food blogger and a fitness blogger, though not always a very successful attempt. Occassionally, I have filled my small number of readers in on the small details of my life, the goings-on, if you will. I'm not entirely sure that I want to give up on those aspects of my blog as I thoroughly enjoy sharing my food experiments and exercise failures with you all. I just feel as though I want this blog to be something more. I want to share more of myself with the world and with you. So... we'll see how this whole thing turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment