Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's amazing...

... what a little fresh air and exercise will do for you! I was feeling a little blue this morning, so I said to myself: "Self, why don't you take yourself out for a walk. It's gorgeous outside!" So that's what I did. I walked about 1.75 miles in 25 minutes. I was going to walk 30, but I couldn't think of a creative way to extend my walk for 5 more minutes because I took a new path. I jogged a teeeeeny bit. It also started to get hot and I wore "warmer" clothes... so I was ready to be inside. Oh, and one more excuse... I had a strange dog following me for the last .25 mile or so... Strange in the sense that I didn't know him, not strange in the "weird" sense.

I enjoy the convenience of the Wednesday night suppers at our church, but I am SO excited about the dinners for the rest of the week that I just want to make them already! IMO, the dinners are also a little pricey, but they are good, though not clean, so I guess Wednesday dinner will have to be my exception and I'll just have to be careful!

I have been feeling a whole lot better about myself since starting both the c25k program and clean eating. I don't mind the image the mirror gives me so much anymore. Haha. My clothes still don't fit quite the same, but I'm sure that soon they will fit just fun. For the first time, I feel like I don't have to worry about it and as long as I keep doing what I'm doing and don't overdo anything, I will be fine, dandy, and very happy with my body again. I know everyone says you gain weight when you get married, but since when did that become any sort of excuse for putting on 7 lbs? For the past month, my weight has fluctuated a lot and I've been pretty angry with my Wii Fit for telling me that I weigh what it says I weigh, but I'm just going to roll with it. I only weigh once a week so that daily fluctuations don't get me down, but when I go from 118.5 down to 116.5 back up, then back down, then BACK UP AGAIN every flippin' week... stop... breathe... it's okay. This week I know why it was back up again and next week, it will probably be back down again because I won't be dealing with the same biological issues as this week. Okay... enough of this talk.

Speaking of C25k, I start W3 with H tomorrow and I am neeeervous!!! I mean, I'm gonna do it. I have to do it. I can do it, but it's going to be a challenge. I will definitely have to slow back down for the first day especially. I just have to keep telling myself... I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment