Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

It's been a long time, my friends, but I was in the mood for some blogging during these last few hours of 2011.

I know I have my 101 in 1001, but I do have some new goals for 2012.

Fitness: Run a 10 miler (registered TODAY) and a half (probably Richmond again). DO NOT QUIT RUNNING OVER THE SUMMER.

Food: Try at least one new recipe a week.

Marriage: Less "eating out," more dates.

Health: Floss.

Spiritual: Read my Bible more often.

Intellectual: Read more books just for me. Blog at least once a week.

There we go. :-)

Mr. Discovery and I are going to have our Christmas morning tomorrow. We waited to get things on sale for each other since we bought a house. (Oh, I never told you that we bought a house, did I?)

Other 101 in 1001 Updates... I have crossed off the following...

1. Run another 5k

18. Buy a home

27. Buy a new rug for the living room

38. Save up for house down payment

54. Go to Disney

58. Go to Busch Gardens

93. Discover a new musician

97. Go to a Flying Squirrels baseball game

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment