Sunday, February 20, 2011

Diez. Zehn. Decem. Dix. Tien. Dez. Tio. Dieci. Dette. Ten.

That's right. 10 miles baby.

10.11 to be exact. In 1 hour, 48 minutes and 50 seconds. That's a 10.45 pace. :-) I have some GNARLY blisters, and I am extremely sore in the legs, but I feel great other than that! I ate at Chili's for dinner (I made good choices!) and had Turtle Pie for dessert (thus the being "good" at dinner). I like this run more to eat more thing.

One month (four weeks) till the big race!!! :-)

It's been extremely difficult to train and work at the same time, but I am starting to really love teaching my little freshmen. They are really fun kids and I'm starting to finally get into a groove.

I am sorry for my long absence, but school is really draining my time up right now! I hope to be blogging more soon, especially about the last month of training.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! How'd the half go?? Wasn't it this past weekend?

    ReplyDelete