Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's over... and it's beginning

Well, the Christmas decorations are down and the house is overrun with gifts from our loving parents who don't know how to stop buying things for us. We've not been home in almost three weeks and there's a lot of catching up to do around here. Taking all the decor down and rearranging the furniture is giving me a good opportunity to clean deeper than usual... if only I didn't want to clean at night instead of during the day when I am home during my last week of freedom. That's right; I start my job on Monday! I'll be teaching 9th grade English and I'm pretty nervous, but I think it will be a very good opportunity for me.

With the holidays, I've had some trouble keeping up with my half training as well as I'd hoped, but I've gotten in some good runs despite the holidays and various ailments I've had throughout the past month. I hope everyone is having a great 2011 so far and I'll be updating with some new recipes very soon. I think you'll see more CrockPot recipes from me when I start work! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment