Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well hello there!

It's been a regretably long time since I've given any of you something to read. I am going to do a full blown post soon, but I'll just give you the run down of why I've been silent for so long.

1. Weddings! We are either attending or photographing weddings every weekend this summer (minus two, which are gone already!)

DH and me at the Homestead for a wedding that DH was shooting.


The Homestead... aka my favourite place second only to Disney.
(No, this is not a promo pic, DH took this)

Our friends leaving their wedding in VA Beach. (DH will hate that I put up these raw images!)

2. Youth Ministry Trip. I chaperoned a team of 22 6th and 7th graders on a trip to Louisa, VA for ImpactVA! It was crazy awesome.

Our church group at Lake Anna

My group put new skirting and a cool seal on a trailer, as well as helped build a deck and ramp on another.


The new skirting

Our group was called the Finishing Touches and it just so happened
that a church in the area was doing a sermon with the same name!

3. TEXAS. I HAD to go see this little one (my niece)
We just finished swimming in the fishy pool/playing Bocce Ball

My fave shot from the photo shoot DH did for my brother's little family. :-)

I have recipes and stories for later, but that's what I've been up to for the past three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment